Visa requirements for studies in Greece:
1. A valid passport
*** Please make sure that your passport will be valid three (3) months after the date you exit Greece
2. One passport size photo 2X2 inches (Please note that the picture must be glued on the application form. Any photographs that are stapled will result in that application not being accepted)
3. Acceptance letter of the institution where you’ll be studying certified by the prefectorial office.
4. Letter from a physician stating you suffer from no communicable diseases
5. National criminal record check from the F.B.I.
6. Proof of health insurance for the duration of stay in Greece
7. Proof of funds for the duration of stay in Greece (signed affidavit from your parents stating they will cover all your living expenses while in Greece)
8. Parents’ bank and credit card statements
9. Parents’ W2 forms for the last two years
Applications must be submitted in person two weeks in advance of your scheduled departure.
Download the Application for Schengen Visa Select one of the following formats and download the file to your computer.
NOTE: The Consular Office reserves the right to ask for further documentation, in addition to the above mentioned.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE REQUIRE TO SEE THE ABOVE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND THE APPLICANT HAS TO PROVIDE ONE SET OF PHOTOCOPIES OF THE ORIGINALS.
**ALL VISA APPLICANTS NEED TO APPEAR IN PERSON IN ORDER TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION.
ONCE THE VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED AND ISSUED WE CAN MAIL YOUR PASSPORT TO YOUR RESIDENCE IF YOU PROVIDE A PREPAID COURRIER ENVELOPE (FEDEX, UPS, DHL, etc)